Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Shipping within the UK
• All UK deliveries are made via the Royal Mail first class unless Special Delivery is requested.
• FREE Standard delivery when the order value to one address is over £35 unless Special Delivery is requested.
• All orders are despatched within 24 hours. Please note: all items ordered by 4.00pm will be despatched the same working day. Items ordered on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched by 4.00pm on Monday.
• A flat rate postage and packing rate of £2.95 is charged on all UK orders, regardless of the number of items per order.
• Next Day Delivery: UK Mainland Only - Orders must be received before 12pm, weekday despatches only, (no weekend delivery). Next day delivery charge is £5.95 per order
• If you wish to have items sent to separate addresses, please complete a separate order for each address. Separate delivery charges will apply to each address.
• Sadly, we cannot guarantee delivery within our usual timescales to a small number of remote rural areas (see details below).
• We ship MoGo to anywhere in the world. All orders are despatched within 24 hours.
Please note: Working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Rest of World: £10.00
We believe you'll be delighted with your purchase however, if for any reason you'd like to return an item, you'll need to follow this simple process.
Please note: you can only return items within 14 working days of receiving the delivery
To return an item:
• Choose your reason for return from the returns form included with your item.
• Use the peel-off FREEPOST label provided and attach it to the front of the
• Don't forget to include the returns form.
• Please use the Royal Mail when returning the package.
The small print:
• The product must be returned in its original packaging. We will consider the condition of the product being returned when making a refund.
• We regret that we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods so we recommend you get a certificate of posting from the Post Office.
• If an item has been returned for any reason other than a product fault or a mistake we've made, you will be refunded the cost of the goods and the post and packaging charges but not the return postal charges.
• Your statutory rights are not affected.
• If you would like to discuss the exchange or return of any item, please e-mail us by clicking here or telephone on 01707 228 688 any time between 9am and 4.30pm.
If you would like to discuss the exchange or return of any item, please e-mail us by clicking here or telephone on 01707 228 688 any time between 9:00am and 4:30pm.
Urgent enquiries include:
• Order not received.
• Missing Items in a Delivery or if you have received the wrong item.
• Stock Enquiries.
Lines are open : 9:00am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday, Local Call Rate Calls
You can contact mogo via our general enquiry: click here
Please allow 48 hours for a reply to your email.
Mogo will not share your information with companies outside of MoGo for marketing purposes.
Head Office Information
Intelligent Fabric Technologies plc.
The Melon Ground
T: 01707 228 688
F: 01707 228 699
Company Registration Number: 04169545
VAT Registration Number: 764 4046 28
Directors: George Costa, Eve Kyriacou, Andreas Constantinou, Maroulla Constantinou
Company Secretary: Eve Kyriacou
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay?
We won't ask you for any payment until we've made sure that all the goods in your shopping basket have been processed. And to make sure you always have the highest level of security, your payment details are automatically encrypted when you enter them. You can pay for your online order using the Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Maestro, Visa Delta, Switch or Solo cards, using the paypal online payment gateway, or you can call us on 01707 228 688 and we will process your order personally and arrange payment by cheque.
Can I pay by cheque?
Yes, please call us on 01707 228 688 and we will process your order personally.
Please make the cheque payable to Intelligent Fabric Technologies plc and write your account number on the back.
Send your cheque to:
Intelligent Fabric Technologies
The Melon Ground
What is your Credit Card Security Code?
The card security code is a three digit number found on the reverse of your card on the signature strip.
It is preceded by part or all of your card number, but is always the last three digits. This security code gives extra protection when shopping online, as only the person who holds the card will have access to the code, as it is not printed anywhere and does not appear on normal receipts.
We regret we cannot proceed with your order without this security number.
Can I cancel my order?
Your order can only be amended before despatch of goods. In addition to your legal rights and obligations should you change your mind, you can cancel or change your order by calling us on 01707 228 688 or click here up until the point of its despatch to you. Please note: all items ordered by 12.00pm will be despatched the same working day. Items ordered on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched by 12.00pm on Monday.
Do I pay £2.95 delivery charge for each item?
You only pay £2.95 delivery charge for each order, no matter how many items you order. If your order comes to more than £35.00, then postage is free.
When will my products be delivered?
After you have placed your order online, we will send you an order confirmation email with the subject 'MoGo Purchase'. If you haven’t received this email within 24 hours of placing your order or your products have not been delivered within the timescale stated, then please e-mail us by clicking here or call us on 01707 228 688 between 9am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Do we deliver to your address?
We deliver to most postal areas in the UK. Delivery of certain products to the Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly and the Isle of Man may not always be possible. We do not deliver to the Republic of Ireland.
Are there any places where delivery might take longer?
There are a small number of postcodes, usually in remote rural areas, where we cannot guarantee delivery within our usual timescales.
If you have requested Next working day delivery and your order is going to a postcode listed below, please allow extra time for the item to arrive as shown. The table indicates the total timescale for delivery from the date you place the order, providing you do so by 3:00pm on a working day.
Standard delivery will not usually be affected and remains 3-5 working days.
HS1 – HS2
HS3 – HS9
IV21 – IV24
IV26 – IV28
IV41 – IV49
IV52 – IV54
IV55 – IV56
KA27 – KA28
KW11 – KW13
KW15 – KW16
PA24 – PA27
PA41 – PA49
PA60 – PA78
PH30 - PH32
PH34 – PH41
PH42 – PH44
TR21 – TR22
TR24 – TR25
ZE1 – ZE3
Deliveries Tuesday & Thursday only
What if I'm not in when you deliver?
Deliveries will usually be made on Mondays to Fridays between 9:00am and 5:30pm. If you or the intended recipient are not available, each time an attempt is made, Royal Mail will leave a card at the delivery address confirming that they have tried to deliver. Follow the instructions on this card to rearrange delivery or to collect your products.
Do you deliver to BFPO?
Yes, deliveries can be made to a British Forces Post Office (BFPO).However, we are currently unable to register BFPO addresses online. Please call us on
01707 228 688 or international customers +441707 228 688 to place an order.
What if my order hasn't arrived?
Your order will have been despatched same day if placed before 12.00 pm or next day if placed after 12.00pm. If your order has been despatched and has not arrived within the expected time period, please e-mail us by clicking here or call us on 01707 228 688 between 9:00am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday
What if only part of my order has arrived?
If you have ordered more than one item on your order, and you have not received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you, please e-mail us by clicking here or call us on 01707 228 688 between 9:00am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
What if my order arrives damaged?
If your order arrives damaged please call us on 01707 228 688 between 9:00am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Will I get an order confirmation?
We will send you a confirmation email detailing the exact order received shortly after your order is placed.
If part of my order is out of stock, do I have to pay an extra delivery charge
when it is sent to me?
If you try and order an item and it is out of stock, we can automatically send it out to you when it is available. As the item was part of the original order, we do not make any extra delivery charge.
Do I have to take returns to the post office?
Yes, take the items, with the prepaid postage label (supplied with the order) to the Post Office.
Do I have to pay for returns?
No, take your parcel to your Post Office, we supply a prepaid postage returns label with your order so you do not have to pay the returns postage.
When do I get my refund once I've returned an item?
Please give us at least 2 weeks to process your refund once we've received your goods. The refund will be refunded to you by cheque.